Letter from Pajamahamsa Hariharananda to Suresh and Niva Kodolikar

Written March 11, 1982, from Karar Ashram, Furi, India.

My Most Affectionate and Divine Parents!

I hope you both and all are well. I am ok. Baba, on the 22nd of March there is an annual anniversary in Puri Ashram. I am very busy preparing for it. Please write me in Puri.

Baba, every day I remember you both. Please meditate deeply, and in every moment you both feel that you are the living power of God. So act like God, talk like God, be perfect like God. You all are born to perceive and realize this only. It is not that you just read the Bible, go to church once, and then your divine duty is finished. I will surely say that you should read the Bible and apply the instruction of the Bible in your daily life. I will also say that you must go to church and you should always ask your conscience whether you feel that God dwelleth in you all. If you all don't feel this and lead life like ordinary worldly people, then you will surely feel you all are only for mad religious person, and Truth is v-e-r-y far from you.

I say that Kriya Yoga is the stepping stone of all religions. It cultivates the fallow spiritual land of all persons of all religions. So I request you all to practice kriya daily, sincerely, whole-heartedly with deepest love. Love God. If there is no love, then kriya will not give you constant awareness of the inner self. Then you are an ordinary human being. But if you get awareness constantly, then surely in every moment you will get kaivalya-tnukti, which means constant liberation. Please read this letter in the meeting every day before you all sit for meditation.

My affectionate soul, my father, Suresh Baba, please inform all there of my deepest affection. Tell Niva Ma to meditate deeply and be realized, because she is to initiate the ladies and, Suresh Baba, you will initiate the gents. You will go with me to America. First I will give divine power, then you will initiate.

You all take my deepest affection and enjoy the blessings of God and Gurus.

Yours,

Hariharananda

No comments: