Letter from Baba to a Disciple

My Affectionate and Divine Bharat,

Your photo is always with me. So, three times I pray for you, everyday. I see your face. Your face is very beautiful to me, and to your wife and to all your children. They love you extremely. Your fingers, legs, arms, and everything else belongs to God. From you, your wife has come; and from your wife, you are born in so many forms. Only Indian people feel this--nobody else.

So, they have called your house Bharat Niwas. In Bharat Niwas, everyone is a Bharat. Bha means "Brahmajnana," the knowledge of Brahma. You are in that house and should never leave. Everything there belongs to you; therefore you should never return to Germany in the future.

I love you extremely. My blessings are always with you. The blanket that you gave me is my daily friend, wrapping me in the night. Here in Florida there is no cold, it is always spring.

I am extremely unwell, unfit to move, unfit to walk, and without a support belt I cannot go even four steps. I cannot tolerate the cold. Germany is full of cold. In your old age you should stay in your own house. Your two sons are your two eyes. Your wife is your own heart. The Indian people know all family members are one. Just like the five fingers of the hand. People in India know this better than anyone.

I give my love, my respect, my regard, and my blessings to you all. I give my blessings to the Bharat Niwas. It is a rare love; the deepest kind of love. In your mind, feel the presence of the Supreme Almighty Lord in your whole system. He is hiding in the fontanel. From there, the five sense organs and six centers are activated.

In India, all families are one-- not two, three, four, five, or six. In my family, we have eleven brothers and sisters and so many grandchildren, but they are one. They know how to bow. But foreign people do not understand this. We have learned it from infancy: how to bow to the superior, how to love the younger, how to remain together joyfully. It is rare. Even with ten to twelve people lying together in one big room with several beds, no one quarrels. Even distant relatives are one. It is beyond imagination.

Similarly, your whole body belongs to the Supreme Almighty Lord who is hiding on top of your head. In every breath you should love each body part as one. If you prick a needle in any place, the whole body will feel it through the power of the Supreme Almighty Lord who is hiding on the top. So it is with friendship, oneness and reality. What more will I write, I do not know.

Only that I am giving love-- holy love and blessings-- to all persons in your house and of Ambala, and to every place, even Chandegirh, even Punjab, even to everyone in whole India. Bha-ra-ta means "whole India." My disciples are remaining there, and they are all one. Love, love, love.

Oneness with everybody and blessings to all!

You are Bhusan. So you are Bharat Bhusan-- such a nice name. It means the beauty of India, the luster of India. The name is so nice -- Bha-ra-ta.

You all take my deepest affection and enjoy the blessings of God and Gurus.

humble,

Hariharananda

No comments: