My Life is For You All

A message written by Gurudev Baba Hariharanandaji on his 94th birthday, May 27th, 2001

My affectionate and divine Souls,

I am extremely happy to write this letter to you all. God is kind. God has given us the opportunity to change our life in love and in purity.

In my younger age, I read one verse in Sanskrit:


kshamaya dayaya premna sunritena arjavena ca

vashi kritva jagat sarvam vinayena ca sevaya.



Meaning:

"Forgiveness, compassion, love, sweet and truthful talk, simplicity, humility and service-full attitude conquers the entire world."

I have been practicing it in my whole life. Years in seclusion and silence, deep meditation gave me divine experiences. I have dedicated my life for you all. My every breath is for your development.

Love conquers everything. Chaitanya Mahaprabhu brought change in the life of numerous people through his divine love. Mahatma Gandhi conquered the heart of all through love.

Practice the life of love in every breath. Do not allow any negative quality to come to your thought, word or activity. Remain always in truth.

Do not think that I am far away. I am very close to you all. My life is not for me; it is for you all.

Now I am 94 years old. Still, I am helping people in every possible way. I do not know how long God will keep me in this body. I am loving God in every single breath and I am teaching that to you all.

Meditate daily, with deep devotion.

You all take my heartfelt love and enjoy the blessings of God and Gurus.


Humble - Hariharananda

No comments: