Letter from Baba to a Disciple - 2001

Homestead, FL - January 27, 2001

My affectionate, respected and divine Kameshwara Rao,

I see your family and your beautiful house and coconut tree. It is still in my eye. I am so happy.

Your letter, your photo and your donation have arrived, but very late because the address was not correct. Someone delivered it to me.

I have seen the photos - they are so nice. Only I have not seen the coconut tree inside the room. Your beautiful face, body, service and most beautiful spiritual announcement gave me extreme joy. Your photo is so nice.

God is one. Religions are many. Almost all religions busy themselves with mantra, tantra, yantra, and do worship, especially in India. It is very lengthy.

If you strike once in the matchbox, and if you get light, it is best. But if you strike repeatedly and get no light it is useless. Breath is our life. Without breath, everyone is dead body.

In Bible, Genesis, it is written that He made man and woman in His own image and breathed into their nostrils the breath of His life. You are seeing so many people; they are all the supreme Lord. Wherever your eyes are going, it is He. Your whole body is the abode of God, but you do not know. You are fortunate - God is inhaling. The day God does not inhale, it is death. Breath is our life. Before, while and after performing each action you watch Him. It is all done by the breath, by the Supreme Almighty Lord. Until you are free from mind, thought, body sense and world sense, you cannot get calmness. Calmness is godliness. So you are to practice and practice and practice, constantly, all day, every step of your life.

It is His body. He loves you. He is remaining and hiding. So you all are fortunate. You are brought up by the power of your father and you are born in the womb of your mother. It is all divine.

Your wife is not earning money. But she is giving extreme love to you. This is attachment for God - one soul. God has created the whole universe like this. So only if you search with the short breath in the head, you will perceive divine light, sound and vibration. It is a very rare technique.

I am glad that in spite of your busy work you have gone to Balighai and seen truth, divinity. Hariharananda purchased that land and gave it to Paramahamsa Prajanananda.

Constantly search Him and then surely you will get samadhi stage.

Your coconut tree is so beautiful. I cannot forget it.

I am in laying posture. I can walk one step. But my brainpower is perfect. It is God's grace.

You all take my deepest affection, regard, holy love and blessings.

Humble - Hariharananda

No comments: