Letter from Gurudev to Don Baba - 1992

My affectionate and divine Don Baba,

I am extremely happy to receive your letter. I am always with my disciples and inside my disciples. Dronacharya, the guru of both the Kauravas and the Pandavas said, "The disciples who follow their guru one hundred percent, the guru remains in them, and they become more powerful like the guru." So you all love me, and follow me: surely you all will always feel the guru's living presence and will get God-realization.

So always think of guru and be guru and get constant alertness and constant liberation.

Inform my deepest affection to John Baba, Lloyd Baba, Michael Baba, Virginia Ma, Elizabeth Ma, Nancy Ma, Eileen Ma, and to all my disciples. I am not here; I am staying in the bosom of my all disciples in the U.S.A.

Meditate with faint and feeble breath and watch that soul is the sole doer the entire day and night. Body and soul are one, and always have been one.

Lahiri Baba's disciples and grand disciples, teach the authentic Kriya Yoga technique, which is practiced with mouth shut as they sit on the ground and bow 7 times. Also they practice mahamudra, by sitting on the ground, and they do Kriya proper also with the mouth closed. Within two minutes they get calmness and life movement sensation of the power of God in the whole body as well as divine sound. Then they get the formless stage, and cosmic consciousness stage - all within five to seven minutes. The realized master, Swami Hariharananda Giri, brought this technique in its entirety to the West for the first time. Come here, taste, and practically get the divine qualities of calmness and godliness.

Meditate and watch the gurus within you. Hariharananda is a rare guru amongst all gurus. Hariharananda Giri remains always in close touch with all disciples. It is not easy for any guru to stay constantly with disciples. Hariharananda Giri is highly realized, so no disciples can find any fault with him and they get constant guidance from him.

So, all of you, meditate and watch Hariharananda Giri within you, then you all will be Hariharananda Giri, you all will be pure perfect, spotless, sweet, kind, loving, divine, God in human being and human being in God.

Follow me one hundred percent. Then whole day and night you will all realize the living presence of God.

All this I have written for your spiritual food. Please read it in the hall. Please read the letter daily.

You all take my deepest affection and enjoy blessings of God and gurus.

Humble Hariharananda

No comments: