Letter to and from Baba - Divine Discourse

Our beloved Gurudev,

Om Vande Shri Ganesh SharadaGurubhyoNamah!
Om Vande Shri Matruswarupaya Namah!
Om Vande Shri Pitruswarupaya Namah!


I bow to you, my Lord on this Auspicious Day of Guru Purnima with love. Today to celebrate the loving example of your life which you inherited from your Gurudev and all the Kriya Yoga Gurus, passing on to us with Love. You bless not only your own disciples, your family but also all others who have the special privilege of knowing you. You are my father, my mother, my brother and my loving Gurudev. I thank you for "fathering", "mothering", mentoring, guiding and nurturing not only me but so many whose path you cross.

Even though you are at "Shivam" our humble place, in Cincinnati, with me always, at the end of the day I feel the days are passing too quickly and I realize that it is one more day I haven't spent with you in your divine presence. I need to collect some more valued treasure in your divine presence.

With pranam at your holy charan,

Amulsmruti


Answer from Gurudev:

My Affectionate and Divine Amulsmruti, I am extremely happy to receive your letter.

In the Bible it is written in Genesis (1:26 and 2:7) that God made man and woman from His own image and breathed the breath of His life into the nostrils and He became the living soul in the whole Universe. So, everyone in the whole universe are the power of God. If the Supreme Almighty Lord does not hide in the fontanel and inhale then we are just a dead body.

We are born for God-Realization. God has given 50 types of breath of which 49 types are for restlessness and negative qualities, all evils, wrongs, immoral sex and debauchery. So, by practice of Kriya Yoga with shortest breath you can search Him inside the head and get calmness, which is Godliness. This is the complexion of the Supreme Almighty Lord. He is always with you. Seclusion is the price of greatness. Be careful of too much distraction. Waste time with none but God and time will not be wasted. With the shortest breath try to realize this. You should all try for this.

Frame this letter and read this letter every day, read it and sit for meditation and then you will get reality because you are always in negativity and diversity.

You all take my deepest affection and enjoy the blessings of God and Gurus.

humble,
Hariharananda

No comments: